THE MOST IMPORTANT WORK YOU AND I WILL EVER DO WILL BE WITHIN THE WALLS OF OUR HOME. -Harold B. Lee

Friday, January 27, 2012

Pee Pee in the Potty

This has to be documented...Ben's first pee pee in the potty...

We've been "playing" with the little potty for a month or so since the pedi asked me if Ben is showing any interest in the potty..."Ummm...No...Should he be?"  He asked me if we had the little potty out for him to sit on and if we were talking about the potty.  "Ummm...no...should we be?"  He kind of chuckled and gave me a "Ummm...Yes" sort of answer.  Such is life with any child after the first, right?

Anyway...

Sam and Ben sat down on the little potties last night and Ben actually peed in the potty!!!  There was much celebrating and excitement with cheers for Ben by all...especially Sam, who was the most excited.  Ben was quite proud.  I've vowed to tackle potty training this summer when Ben is 2 1/2 (June 19), which is the same age we potty trained Sam.  But I guess it's time for me to read up on potty training again.

No comments: