FB convo between Aunt Kris and me...
Kris
I must have a nephew that is part cat!!! Why you ask? Because in mid-stream he must have switched from toilet to cat box. I found evidence left on the seat, followed by a bizarre design left in the box...which Sage can't take credit for!!! Lol
Jen
I'm not sure if I should laugh or crawl under a rock. Goodness!!!! That child!
Kris
Well, I laughed...if that helps! I'm just glad I saw it before I sat on it...lol.
Jen
"Sam, where does Sage go to the bathroom?"
"In the litter box."
"Oh yea, does anyone else go in the litter box?"
"No, just Sage."
"Oh really? Are you sure no one else goes in the litter box?"
looks away...
"Well, maybe I do sometimes too."
looks at me...
"Sam, the litter box is not for you...it's only for Sage...don't do that again."
"Okay mom, I won't."
*grinning*
Got caught and he knows it.
Kris
Hahaha...wait, how many times has he done this?
No comments:
Post a Comment