THE MOST IMPORTANT WORK YOU AND I WILL EVER DO WILL BE WITHIN THE WALLS OF OUR HOME. -Harold B. Lee

Monday, September 7, 2009

This Is What Happens When Sam Doesn't Take a Nap

Sam slept late today and then when it came to nap time, he wasn't tired. He does this every once and a while, but we still make him go to his room and rest...sometimes he just reads books, sometimes he sings, and sometimes he actually falls asleep. But today, he had a little surprise for us when we went to get him...he had opened a pillow case (his new big boy bed pillow) and tore the foam up into little chunks and pieces.



And then after that, while I was cleaning this mess, he learned how to operate the microwave! Uh huh, had the microwave cooking on "high" with nothing in it. Maybe I should be grateful he didn't try to put anything in it.

No comments: