Short sleep times...grunting while lying flat...trouble eating in the evenings (I thought this was just due to the typical baby witching hour) that's getting worse and more frequent...recent trouble sleeping in the early morning hours after lying in bed most of the night...better sleep in the swing (head elevated) even if the swing is not on...spitting up, sometimes very large amounts, also getting worse...
I feel like such a dummy after putting all this together. Since he's almost six weeks old, I just thought that he had normal baby fussiness (that peaks at 6 weeks). I still don't think he's as bad as Sam...maybe that's why I just thought this was normal, because Sam's was much worse.
Starting Maalox to see if it helps.
I will say...reflux, I can deal with...praying we don't also have a milk protein sensitivity.
And as a strange side note...while cooking tonight with buttermilk I realized Ben's breath smells like buttermilk!
1 comment:
LOL!! I think Haydn's does too and I LOVE IT! Is that weird? I seriously put my nose in her mouth just to smell it...sick isn't it? I can't get enough of her smells. Breath, breastmilk poop, dreft, her neck after she's been asleep. Ack! What's wrong with me??
Post a Comment