THE MOST IMPORTANT WORK YOU AND I WILL EVER DO WILL BE WITHIN THE WALLS OF OUR HOME. -Harold B. Lee

Saturday, September 4, 2010

First Day of School 2010

Sam's first day of 3 year old preschool was Monday.  Last week he got to meet his teacher and played at the park with some of his new classmates.  We're looking forward to a great year!

And the highlight of his first day of school...Daddy surprised him at pick up.  He saw me at the door and went back to playing, looked up again to see I wasn't alone, shot up and said, "Ms. Kara, my daddy came too!" as he ran to his daddy.

Ready to go!

Outside his classroom

Sam's teacher showing him his "locker"

First activity...a favorite of Sam's

This is where I found Sam when we arrived to pick him up...
this is already his favorite center.


Showing us the flag he made...they had a parade on their first day!
(I didn't get a picture of the good side...there is glitter all over the other side.)


No comments: