THE MOST IMPORTANT WORK YOU AND I WILL EVER DO WILL BE WITHIN THE WALLS OF OUR HOME. -Harold B. Lee

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Karate Kid

Last week I experienced what may have been my grossest moment in motherhood thus far...worse than being pooped on (newborn baby poop, that is) or puked on.

I was making breakfast for the boys.  Sam was already at the table and Ben on the floor between the kitchen and the breakfast room.

"No Ben, no!"

"Sam, what is it?"

"Ben's eating a leaf"

I washed my hands and went to get the leaf out of Ben's mouth, along with his fist with which he was holding the leaf...BUT IT WASN'T A LEAF...IT WAS A GECKO!!!  AHHHHHH!!!

Ben had it by the tail end, and was gumming it's head!  Nice, wet, fresh, mushy GECKO!

Everyone has asked how he caught the sucker...he's either got some top secret ninja skills, or it was a chance meeting, they just happened to cross paths.

No comments: