THE MOST IMPORTANT WORK YOU AND I WILL EVER DO WILL BE WITHIN THE WALLS OF OUR HOME. -Harold B. Lee

Friday, December 21, 2007

All I Want For Christmas...

...Is for all my teeth to come in. This is the song Sam is singing these days. He's had 4 teeth come in the last 4 weeks and another that should be in any day now. He was so fussy today...and clingy...and didn't nap well...ahhhhh...I'm exhausted! Once these last two break through, we'll be at 16 total teeth and should be good for a while...until his 2nd molars come in (closer to 2 years, I think). We've actually been pretty lucky with teething. Sam has gotten them in groups (as opposed to one every few weeks over a long, drawn out, period of time). The last group he got (his first group) came around Easter. Coincidentally (or not), we also had weeks of snot (like now) and it was the only other time he's had an ear infection.
And on the teeth subject...Sam has his first visit to the dentist today to get some white spots checked out. (Everything is fine.) We L-O-V-E-D her! (Anyone in my area who needs a dentist, let me know.) She was so sweet to Sam and he was so comfortable and was not frightened. It went much better than I expected. I only wish I could have snapped a few photos, but I was on my own and couldn't juggle the camera and him.

No comments: