Saturday was our Day Out With Thomas...Sam doesn't actually know who "Thomas" is, but he enjoyed "the Train". I was concerned that 25 minutes on the train was going to be too much for him, but it was no problem. He bounced between Gran, Gramps, Pop, John and me and rode some of the ride next to the window in his own seat. He loved the train ride. And he had his first cotton candy...he wasn't so sure at first, but once he had a taste it was all over!I got some great pictures, and they're on our photo website if you want to take a peek (our password is our last name).
Thomas will be here in Grapevine again this weekend and tickets are $18. If you're not in my area, check the Day Out With Thomas website to if he's stopping near you.
I'm already looking forward to the Polar Express this Christmas! (More on that when the time comes.)
No comments:
Post a Comment