THE MOST IMPORTANT WORK YOU AND I WILL EVER DO WILL BE WITHIN THE WALLS OF OUR HOME. -Harold B. Lee

Sunday, June 21, 2009

New Toy and Sam Playing the Harmonica

I got a new toy this week...a Flip MinoHD. It's a little (and I mean little...the size of a little point and shoot camera) video camera. It plugs directly into my computer via USB and works sort of like a little jump drive. It only holds 60 minutes of video, so it's meant to be used for short videos that you, relatively quickly, dump onto the computer. But this is perfect for me. I can't tell you how many times I've said, "Oh, I need to get that on video," but I don't feel like digging out the big camera, making sure it has tape in it, etc. Not to mention it's so ancient that I don't even know how to get the video to the computer. I took the first video of Sam playing his harmonica...he's fascinated with seeing himself on video and grabs at the camera saying, "I want to see...I want to see."
So here it is...my first attempt at this whole video-to-computer thing.

Sam Playing the Harmonica (please excuse the mid-video interruption..."I want to see!")

2 comments:

Marsha said...

man, he's really good at that! i think you have a mini musician on your hands! cutie pie.

Jen said...

Marsha, I hope you're right...i've always loved musical men and since I didn't get one in a husband, I'm hoping now that God has blessed me with a little musician son! Even better!