THE MOST IMPORTANT WORK YOU AND I WILL EVER DO WILL BE WITHIN THE WALLS OF OUR HOME. -Harold B. Lee

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Struction

...this is Sam's word for "construction"...and we have a bunch of it going on one block from us. The City is doing what looks like water main/pipe work and we can hear it from our backyard. Sam has been bugging me to take him to see it. We took a quick walk in between Ben's feeding and nap this afternoon to check it out. I carried Ben in the carrier and brought him home for his nap but I think next time I'm going to need to put Ben in the stroller so he can nap there because Sam could stay and watch this for hours.
We saw two backhoe loaders, a front end loader, a track excavator, some dump trucks and a huge hole in the street with three guys working in it.



No comments: