THE MOST IMPORTANT WORK YOU AND I WILL EVER DO WILL BE WITHIN THE WALLS OF OUR HOME. -Harold B. Lee

Monday, April 5, 2010

Houston, We Have A Problem...



...I'm pretty sure this means he's going to be a thumb sucker.  He quit taking a pacifier several weeks ago but now he's on to better things.  I can't think about it too much or it will stress me out...I mean, what do you do, cut off their thumb when they get too old to be sucking it?  I sucked my thumb until I was four years old and the dentist was about to put a thumb sucking apparatus in my mouth.  Okay...I guess, just like everything else, he won't be sucking his thumb when he goes to college...but I guess he could be!?!?!  My mom thinks there's going to a lot of teasing from big brother on this one, especially because he's not a thumb sucker or pacifier sucker.  Oi!

...and no, your eyes are not deceiving you...the color of this picture is very accurate...Ben's hair is reddish and his eyes are blue (a blue that doesn't look like they're going to turn brown like Sam's did).  If you've seen my dad, you know where this comes from.

3 comments:

Rachael said...

be glad you won't be a slave to the paci like I was with Camden...Drew is still a thumb sucker and it doesn't bother me one bit :)

Rachael said...

be glad you won't be a slave to the paci like I was with Camden. Drew is still a thumb sucker and it doesn't bother me one bit :)

Marsha said...

handsome little guy! & i think it's precious that he sucks his thumb.