THE MOST IMPORTANT WORK YOU AND I WILL EVER DO WILL BE WITHIN THE WALLS OF OUR HOME. -Harold B. Lee

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

First Skating Experience

Sam got invited to a skating birthday party last weekend.  My plan was to skate with him but as soon as we got his skates on, I realized that both of us being on skates would not be wise.  The kid couldn't keep his feet under him.  It was cute.  John and I took turns helping him.  And I even took him out on the big rink to do the Hokey Pokey...my right foot took a beating, but it was fun. The carpet ended up being the best place for him.









2 comments:

Rachael said...

we took the kids ice skating this winter, it was a LOT of work!

GreenStyleMom said...

We just took Jack last weekend for the first time also!