THE MOST IMPORTANT WORK YOU AND I WILL EVER DO WILL BE WITHIN THE WALLS OF OUR HOME. -Harold B. Lee

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Sam's First Girlfriend

I went to Sam's school last week to take some pictures of the kids in his class for a book I'm making for his teacher.  While there, I heard him ask his teacher about a little girl whose name I didn't recognize.  It turns out Sam has a crush on a little girl in the young 2s class (Sam is in the older 2s class).  His teacher told me he looks for her every day on the playground (their classes go to recess together)...helps her do things...guides her around..."A lot of chivarly going on," she said.  My heart swelled with pride to hear that.  I got to meet her and after Sam's teacher told her I was Sam's mom, she followed me around the playground talking to me.  Very sweet.


The look on Sam's face in this picture is just priceless...



Helping her down the slide...