THE MOST IMPORTANT WORK YOU AND I WILL EVER DO WILL BE WITHIN THE WALLS OF OUR HOME. -Harold B. Lee

Monday, October 18, 2010

The Garbage Disposal

...John called Ben a "garbage disposal" the other day.

Ben is making up for lost pounds while nursing...he wasn't and still isn't a good nurser...I'm still trying with all my might, but he prefers a bottle and REALLY prefers table food.  The kid is a crazy good eater!  Sam was, and still is, a good eater...Ben is even better.  He eats everything from spinach to papaya.  I seriously don't know if there's anything he won't eat...oh!...asparagus is one.  And he's a huge carb junkie.  His all time favorite is an open-face grilled cheese.  Although, mango won today at lunch.  Hmmm...and I can't forget chicken...yeah...chicken's a big favorite too.  He eats everything we eat, and as long as I can cut it into little tiny pieces he feeds himself.  I gave up and quit making baby food for him about a month ago because he always wanted to eat what was on his brother's plate.

Breakfast...usually a scrambled egg, a bowl of yogurt with fruit added, and a pancake.

Silly boy...8 teeth-4 on top and 4 on the bottom.
(teeth 7 & 8 came in on Sept. 19 & 20...I forgot to post it)

First spaghetti

wondering why this thing keeps flashing in his face

No comments: