THE MOST IMPORTANT WORK YOU AND I WILL EVER DO WILL BE WITHIN THE WALLS OF OUR HOME. -Harold B. Lee

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Visit with Mr. C

I made time on Monday to take the boys to see Santa.  This is the first year Sam has been excited to see Santa and tell him what he wants...and well, Ben acted like a typical one year old!  For the last month Sam's been saying he's going to ask Santa for a new trailer for his dually pick up truck (the one Santa brought him two years ago got broken) and a new garbage truck (another toy he's had, broken, and misses)...(got it covered!)  And then Sam threw us a curve ball on Monday...
"What would you like for Christmas?"
"A new garbage truck and an electric guitar!"
Whew!...thank you Nana and Pappi!...Nana's already got that one covered!'

Funny story about Sam and Santa...

There's a guy at the Farmer's Market who is the father of one of the vendors we buy from and know well.  He looks and sounds like Santa and Sam thinks he is Santa...no need for a red suit, this guy is Santa in plain overalls!  He plays the roll naturally.  So, when we saw him down there last month Sam talked to him and he asked Sam what he'd like for Christmas this year...
"A new trailer for my dually truck because my other one got broken."
"Do you need a tractor to pull it with?"
"No thank you, I can pull it myself."
Priceless!


Sam and Santa visting...I had rescued Ben by this time.

(I wasn't able to get one of these on my camera so this is poor quality from scanning)
Sam would NOT look at the camera!...but I love that we'll have a stack of terrible Santa pictures to look back on one day.

3 comments:

L.Morrison said...

OH MY GOSHHHH hahahaahahaha i love how Sam's face is smirking like "I"m cool, man....but I don't know what this dude's issue is." HAHA soo funny!!

L.Morrison said...

OH MY GOSHHHH hahahaahahaha i love how Sam's face is smirking like "I"m cool, dude....but I don't know what this lil' man's issue is." HAHA soo funny!!

Anonymous said...

Now I dont feel so bad about Ben not letting me hold him!!! LOL
That picture is priceless!!!!

PS - Love the family Christmas card!!

Miss you :)

~Christina