It doesn't happen often here, usually once a winter we get snow and/or ice...but this week, twice!...and it's March! We didn't have any accumulation earlier in the week with the first snow, but this morning we woke up to a white front yard. My friend Rachael, who lives about 20 miles NW of us, got a lot of snow that made for very pretty pictures. I had to take a minute to get Sam out in the snow for some pictures and to see what he thought of it.First of all, I had to carry him into the yard...he wouldn't step foot in it himself.

And this is what he thought of it! He fell and immediately started crying and signing "cold". Mean mommy!...oh what we'll do for a picture!
1 comment:
Ok, where do I get those snow boots? Too cute. I guess 1 year-olds just don't dig snow!
Post a Comment