I'm very excited to say that we have started composting. I'm not sure we know what we're doing...I got a handy little composting book at the Green Living store when I bought the compost bin. I know there's a science to it...I think John knows what we're doing. I've been wanting to compost our food scraps for a while and John decided it's time to start because of all the leaves cluttering our yard. John and Sam started our compost last night...both pushing their wheelbarrows full of leaves across the yard. (I'll get pictures when my camera's working again.)
THE MOST IMPORTANT WORK YOU AND I WILL EVER DO WILL BE WITHIN THE WALLS OF OUR HOME. -Harold B. Lee
Friday, October 30, 2009
Composting
I'm very excited to say that we have started composting. I'm not sure we know what we're doing...I got a handy little composting book at the Green Living store when I bought the compost bin. I know there's a science to it...I think John knows what we're doing. I've been wanting to compost our food scraps for a while and John decided it's time to start because of all the leaves cluttering our yard. John and Sam started our compost last night...both pushing their wheelbarrows full of leaves across the yard. (I'll get pictures when my camera's working again.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment