THE MOST IMPORTANT WORK YOU AND I WILL EVER DO WILL BE WITHIN THE WALLS OF OUR HOME. -Harold B. Lee

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Cute Things that Kids Say

I love this time while Sam's vocabulary is developing and growing and he's trying to figure out new words that we say...kids say the cutest things at this age.

Yesterday I was telling him something...don't even remember what...but I said, "...regardless of whether or not..." I actually think he's was in a little trouble for something.
Sam looked at me and said, "Mom, who's Mrs. Garless?"
Not sure where he got a "Mrs." from "re" but we then had a discussion about what "regardless" means.

Another cute thing right now is his usage of the words "anything" and "anyone"...he uses "anything" in place of "nothing" and "anyone" in place of "no one"...

"Sam, what were you doing to Tucker?"..."Anything."

"Sam, what do you want to eat?"..."Anything." (which actually means "nothing")

"Sam, who's outside with you?"..."Anyone."

I guess I need to try harder to correct this, but it's just so darn cute.

No comments: