THE MOST IMPORTANT WORK YOU AND I WILL EVER DO WILL BE WITHIN THE WALLS OF OUR HOME. -Harold B. Lee

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Getting Ready for Baby #2

My mom has been here for a few days helping me get everything ready for the arrival of our new little one in 6 weeks. We've cleaned out the nursery and the closet, put the bassinet together, and have been washing, washing, washing everything that's been stored away for the last 2-3 years. This morning we got the car seat out so I can clean it and have it ready to put in the car. There have been a few things we told Sam he couldn't sit in...the swing, bouncy seat, bassinet...but, the car seat/carrier...which by the way, Sam told me on Wednesday during music class, "Mom, when my baby comes, I need a carrier like that (pointing to a baby carrier a little girl comes in every week)." I think he was pleased to see we have one.


Sam, today, sitting in the carrier



Sam, in the same carrier-2 days old, getting ready to come home from the hospital

No comments: