THE MOST IMPORTANT WORK YOU AND I WILL EVER DO WILL BE WITHIN THE WALLS OF OUR HOME. -Harold B. Lee

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Let the Games Begin...

As I mentioned, Sam has done well accepting Ben into our lives. But, remember I said I was waiting for the bottom to fall out...well, it hasn't exactly fallen out, but Sam decided to test the waters a couple of days ago.

He threw a toy at his "baby brudder's" head. Yep, Ben was doing some tummy time and out of no where CLUNK. It was a stuffed toy, but has a hard bottom...it's a little electronic stuff toy that shakes and jiggles. Ben immediately started crying, an "I'm in pain cry," and Sam put himself in time out before John or I could say anything or get to him. I guess the bright side is that it didn't hit his head hard enough to activate the shake and jiggle...or Ben's head isn't hard enough...whew...that's good to know.

Ben, honey, get your boxing gloves ready...game on!

1 comment:

Marsha said...

at least he was nice enough to let ben have a month or so to get used to things before the beatings began. have fun!!! ;)