THE MOST IMPORTANT WORK YOU AND I WILL EVER DO WILL BE WITHIN THE WALLS OF OUR HOME. -Harold B. Lee

Saturday, March 20, 2010

First Day of Spring and Snow

Not two things that I'd ever thought I'd hear together living in the south, but, it is so. Today is the first day of spring, we've had a few very light snow flurries today and may get some more snow tonight. I guess I'm not surprised given the winter we've had. I actually lost count...I think we got snow 5, 6, 7 times this winter. We had a white Christmas and in February we had a record setting snow storm...something like 12-15 inches. That day we actually had more snow than my sister in Rochester, NY. Sam loved it and was wishing for another snow storm today when he heard we might get some snow. Some pictures from our snowy winter...


Christmas Eve...




Christmas morning...


February, record setting storm...



More fun photos of our February snow storm:
http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/creativeapps/slideShow/Main.jsp?token=332493752506%3A1212774804




**update**


We got somewhere between 2 and 4 inches of snow the first day/night of spring...







No comments: