THE MOST IMPORTANT WORK YOU AND I WILL EVER DO WILL BE WITHIN THE WALLS OF OUR HOME. -Harold B. Lee

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My First Goal In Life

...is to get this thing in my mouth...and perhaps even figure out how to suck on this one part that sticks out sometimes. I've even learned how to wiggle out of that blanket they keep me wrapped up in so I can work on it at night when they leave me alone.




awww....missed


success

happy baby

5 comments:

Rachael said...

he is soooo handsome!

GreenStyleMom said...

Oh, he is so darn cute!

I'm bringing the kids to Dallas for spring break the week of the 22nd (going to try a road trip!). Hope we get to meet Ben!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, I love how focused and intent he is on that hand! Too cute.

Stacey said...

He is growing so fast!

Marsha said...

SO precious! I love his smile!