I love my brother and love to watch him.
I like to watch our dog Tucker too.
I like to get my diaper changed...mom and dad say Sam always hated it.
I like to be held and like to cuddle...also not like my brother.
I used to be able to roll over, from my back to belly, but I quit about a week ago...I have a bummed arm.
I like to smile.
I'm learning how to laugh.
I LOVE my hands...they taste so yummy! I'm even figuring out how to get my thumb in my mouth.
I slept all night long the night I turned three months old, 8pm - 8am, but I woke my mommy up to snuggle with her at 2 am the next two nights.
I'm learning to grab things.
I don't like to put my PJs on because I know the next thing is going to bed...I cry at bedtime.
I like to watch ceiling fans and look at light fixtures.
I get scared by loud noises.
I hate my pacifier...DON'T stick that thing in my mouth!
I love to talk and I can make at least 5 different sounds.
I hate for the sun to be in may face or for wind to blow on me.
Being outside is okay, but mom and dad say I don't like it as much as my brother did.
I have my own swing on our swing set, but I'm not real sure if I like it or not...whatever you do, DON'T swing me very fast!
I eat 5-6 times a day/night and take 4 naps a day.
Mom and dad say I'm not like an infant any more...I'm growing up...they say I'm like a little baby now.
I love to talk and I can make at least 5 different sounds.
I hate for the sun to be in may face or for wind to blow on me.
Being outside is okay, but mom and dad say I don't like it as much as my brother did.
I have my own swing on our swing set, but I'm not real sure if I like it or not...whatever you do, DON'T swing me very fast!
I eat 5-6 times a day/night and take 4 naps a day.
Mom and dad say I'm not like an infant any more...I'm growing up...they say I'm like a little baby now.
Ben, 3 months old...




No comments:
Post a Comment