Several days ago Sam said something to about the monsters he was playing with. I acknowledged it and told him that was really neat and then went on with what I was doing.
Friday while my mom was playing with Sam I get this text...(this is when they were actually named)
Sam: "Wow! You're heavy...Nana, help me. They are heavy. Here's a baby Tookiecab, Nana. He's a green Tookiecab. They are all following me now. They like me."
I was told when I returned home, after a brief glance outside, that they were all gone at the time.
Next day...
"Mom, the Tookicabs won't quit kicking me."
"Well, what should you do about that?"
yelling outside, "STOP KICKING ME!"
"That wasn't a very nice way to talk to them. Can you handle that a little better?"
Nicely hollering outside, "Please stop kicking me."
"Now, Sam, if they don't stop, you shouldn't play with them. Remember, mom has told you you shouldn't play with people who aren't nice."
a few minutes later...
"Mom, they stopped kicking me now."
The Tookiecabs were also cooking with Sam yesterday but I can't remember what they were cooking.
This morning, lying in bed with John and me...
"The Tookiecabs are all coming in now."
Me: "Really, how are they getting in?"
"Through the door."
Me: "How are they coming through the door?"
"They have a key."
John: "How did they get a key...did you give them one?"
"Yep."
To be continued....
No comments:
Post a Comment