THE MOST IMPORTANT WORK YOU AND I WILL EVER DO WILL BE WITHIN THE WALLS OF OUR HOME. -Harold B. Lee

Friday, August 6, 2010

Sounds and "talking"?

Ben is making an "S" sound and "T" sound that make me wonder if they are for Sam and Tucker.

A couple of weekends ago when my dad was staying with us (because John was out of town and I'm too much of a scaredy cat to stay by myself) Ben was making a "P" sound all the time...seemed like it was for Pop (which, if I remember correctly, was Sam's first word...besides Dada).  The fact that Ben quit making the "P" sound when my dad left really makes me think it was for Pop.

We hear dadadada a lot, but mostly when he's ready for his bottle (after I nurse him)...I guess he has that confused because John used to always be the one to bring him his night-night bottle when we first started with the bottles (more on that at some point).

And just in the last few days I think I'm hearing babababa at bottle time.

But, this one takes the cake (for me)...just this morning, while changing his diaper after waking, I think he said "mama".  I can't wait to hear it again!

1 comment:

Marsha said...

FUN!! Crazy how dada somehow always comes first. Not fair, really.