THE MOST IMPORTANT WORK YOU AND I WILL EVER DO WILL BE WITHIN THE WALLS OF OUR HOME. -Harold B. Lee

Friday, August 20, 2010

A Truck Where?

More potty talk coming...and I'm coming to terms with the fact that, with three boys in my house, there will be a lot of this "potty talk" in my life.

Sam spent the night with my dad a couple of nights ago and dad called me the next morning to tell me about this conversation.  He called to ask me what in the world John had been teaching Sam, only to find out this was definitely not John's doing...Sam, all on his own.

(Sam sitting on the potty)

"Pop, I have a truck in my bottom."

laughing "Sam, what are you talking about?...you don't have a truck in you bottom."

"Yeah, Pop, I do...didn't you hear the air brakes...they said, psssssshhhhh"


And again last night at dinner...

Sam passed gas and said,

"Man, I still have a truck in my bottom!"


Oh, the things little boys say.

1 comment:

Marsha said...

He'll love to hear this story when he gets bigger! :) Lots of potty talk with two boys. I am just trying to convince mine that the dinner table isn't the best place for poop talks. I'm not getting very far with that one!