THE MOST IMPORTANT WORK YOU AND I WILL EVER DO WILL BE WITHIN THE WALLS OF OUR HOME. -Harold B. Lee

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Outdoor Play

It's so hot!  I've quit complaining or talking about it because everyone knows it, everyone's hot, we're all miserable and I'm tired of hearing about it...talking about it doesn't make it any better, and eventually it will cool off, but we all know it's going to be a while before it does.  All that said, we are about to break a record for the 'most consecutive days over 100 degrees' (the record is 31 or 32 days).  And here's our weather forecast for the week...


We are all getting cabin fever because it's impossible to be outside.  I usually let the boys play outside first thing in the morning if we're not going somewhere, and it's only bearable for about an hour...and that's possible only because our backyard is completely shaded.

So, when I went to the grocery store today I was thrilled to return home to this...it is the only possible way to play outside in the afternoons now...



No comments: