THE MOST IMPORTANT WORK YOU AND I WILL EVER DO WILL BE WITHIN THE WALLS OF OUR HOME. -Harold B. Lee
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Listening Ears
So yesterday morning I was trying to talk to my dad and a certain little two year old was grabbing, pushing, holding my leg and saying, "talk pop, talk pop, talk pop..." I finally gave up and said, "hang on dad, talk to Sam, he's driving me crazy." Sam took the phone into his playroom to put it on his train table to "play" trucks/trains with pop. Then, when I came back into the room, dad had Sam repeat something for me, "Drive mom crazy" he said! Ooops! Not exactly proud of that one, but it was kind of funny. (Although he would never admit it, I think dad helped out with this one since I know Sam would not have changed the pronoun me to mom, "drive me crazy" to "drive mom crazy"...he would've just repeated what I said.) I quickly went to kiss and love on him and tell him that "I love when he drives me crazy."...and in many ways, I am. Did that make it better though? Eeek! Just a little reminder to be careful of what I say.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
at least that is a hard concept to understand....he probably pictures you driving your car or something! :)
Post a Comment