Now I just have to decide what size bed to get him. The dimensions of the beds for dogs his size are much larger than this little beanbag. I'm not sure if he'll like something bigger.
THE MOST IMPORTANT WORK YOU AND I WILL EVER DO WILL BE WITHIN THE WALLS OF OUR HOME. -Harold B. Lee
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
A New Bed
Now I just have to decide what size bed to get him. The dimensions of the beds for dogs his size are much larger than this little beanbag. I'm not sure if he'll like something bigger.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Now you know he won't want the one you make him! He wants THAT ONE. Maybe you should get Sam a new one!
that is just too cute. I agree with Rachel, I bet he will want the same one too!
Guinness prefers OUR bed, lovely I know!
Post a Comment