Sam climbs up on a top bunk at a friend's and I tell him he needs to get down. He smiles and turns the other way, so I "help" him get down. He gets mad at me and bites me, a little bite (he's not really I biter...or hasn't been), doesn't hurt or leave a mark but I guess he wants to let me know he's not happy with me. So, he goes to time out.
After time out, I talk to him about what happened and ask why he bit me. He growls and in his best dinosaur voice tells me, "Because I'm a dinosaur!"
I couldn't help but laugh...probably not the best thing to do. Although, I did follow up with a discussion about what dinosaur teeth are and aren't for.
2 comments:
Terrible twos? I thought that was over he is going to be three!
maybe a dino themed birthday this year? LOL!
Post a Comment