THE MOST IMPORTANT WORK YOU AND I WILL EVER DO WILL BE WITHIN THE WALLS OF OUR HOME. -Harold B. Lee

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Let It Snow!

My Christmas spirit has been put into overdrive this morning. It's December 2 in Dallas and it's snowing...really snowing...accumulating. Unfortunately, Sam will not go out in it to let me take some pictures. Rain boots, fleece, and raincoat, and he'll have none of it. Stood at the door and watched. So, we're rockin' out inside to some "Let It Snow" and enjoying the toasty warm heat in the house.

This time of year is one of my favorites...I love decorating for Christmas, Christmas music, fires in the fireplace, and apple cider...and the excitement of Santa is so much fun with a little one of our own. We also have our new little guy planning his entrance this year. I've always said, "I don't want a Christmas baby!"...I guess God showed me who's in charge. But, adding a new baby to one of my favorite times of year is turning out to be very exciting and special.

No comments: