THE MOST IMPORTANT WORK YOU AND I WILL EVER DO WILL BE WITHIN THE WALLS OF OUR HOME. -Harold B. Lee

Monday, February 7, 2011

Already?, part 2

I just dropped Sam off at school and the mom of one of the little girls in Sam's class shared a funny story with me...

She said her daughter recently told her she wanted to tell her a secret...

She leaned over and whispered in her mom's ear...

"Sam is dreamy!"

She said she laughed and asked her what she knows about dreamy. (She does have an older sister.)

She then told her to go tell her dad...

I didn't find out what he said!


I texted John to tell him the story...his response, "Already?"

To which I replied, "Yeah, well what do you think her daddy was thinking?!?!?"


They're FOUR!

1 comment:

Greenstylemom said...

So cute! Watch out - Kate is already exclusive in 1st grade. Grayson... but she calls him Gray-Gray. He's a redhead like Matt. The other day at dinner she told us that red hair was her favorite. I thought it was cute until I realized she wasn't talking about her dad!!