THE MOST IMPORTANT WORK YOU AND I WILL EVER DO WILL BE WITHIN THE WALLS OF OUR HOME. -Harold B. Lee
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
MAS-"Sam"
Over the weekend, Sam was sitting at the table drawing...a favorite thing to do. He called me over to show me he'd written his name. We've been waiting for this to happen. Many of his friends can already write their names but he hasn't shown an interest. In the past, I've tried to practice it with him but quickly saw he didn't care about writing his name. So, we haven't "worked" on it and I really don't think they work on it at school. But this was his first, unprompted, attempt! Super exciting!
...and the rest of the picture is a train I think...it's always a train or a truck or a trailer or backhoe loader...but I'm pretty sure this one is a steam locomotive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment