THE MOST IMPORTANT WORK YOU AND I WILL EVER DO WILL BE WITHIN THE WALLS OF OUR HOME. -Harold B. Lee

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Day Out with Thomas



I found out about this when we visited the train museum last weekend and I'm posting the information for others who may be interested. A Day Out with Thomas will take place in Grapevine the weekends of March 28-30 and April 4-6. You take a 25 minute train ride with Thomas the Tank Engine, and there will be storytelling and live music. Rides go on throughout the day from 8am -6pm, so there are a number of times available. However, they do recommend buying tickets in advance. (I guess having a ticket at a specified time will keep you from waiting for a ride at the first available time.) Tickets are a bit expensive at $18 each for anyone over 2 years old, and are available for purchase at ticketweb. This is a nationwide tour, so those of you not in my area can check the ticketweb link to see if he's coming to your area.
We will probably take Sam on Saturday the 29th or Sunday the 30th (so John can go too). Let me know if you'd like to meet us there and ride with Thomas together.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We went last year. It is fun...I am sure we will go again this year.

Rachael said...

we are definitely interested. let's make a day of it!