THE MOST IMPORTANT WORK YOU AND I WILL EVER DO WILL BE WITHIN THE WALLS OF OUR HOME. -Harold B. Lee

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Holy Molars!

Poor Ben!  He's apparently getting three of his first four molars right now.  I knew the bottom left one was coming in since the little white points under the skin are very easy to see.  But, what I didn't know, until he was throwing a fit this morning while I was trying to get him dressed, is that one point of his top left molar has already broken through (probably just within the last week) and his gum is purple where his top right one is trying to come in.

Goodness!

And he's still a happy, chatty, smiling baby 90% of the time!  The other 10% he's hungry or crying because brother has body slammed him for touching his toys.

I'm off to put a little soft freeze on some blueberries for him for lunch...

No comments: