THE MOST IMPORTANT WORK YOU AND I WILL EVER DO WILL BE WITHIN THE WALLS OF OUR HOME. -Harold B. Lee

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Play Time

I took Ben to the mall play area last week...(I was meeting some friends I haven't seen in years and needed to be able to have the boys entertained while I visited.)

Sam was there too but pretty much stayed on the $.75 ride-ons.  I loaded his pockets with quarters from dad's change collector and let him have fun...he was also paying for rides for all the kids who didn't have quarters!

Back to Ben...

I had such mommy guilt after taking him because he had so much fun and I've never taken him before...I know Sam had done this a dozen times already by the time he was Ben's age!  But, we will go back.

climbing...and falling over, I think

Ben meets a friend  (this little guy followed Ben around for quite a while)

fun times

No comments: