THE MOST IMPORTANT WORK YOU AND I WILL EVER DO WILL BE WITHIN THE WALLS OF OUR HOME. -Harold B. Lee

Monday, January 31, 2011

Spring Sneak Peek

We had a weekend full of beautiful weather and spent a lot of time outside...I'm ready for Spring!

Saturday, the boys and I walked to the wonderful nursery that happens to be only a 15 minute walk from our house.  We checked out the vegetable gardens and Sam play "Gingerbread Man" in the trees.  I came home begging John to build my raised beds so I can plant some veggies this spring...he's not convinced I'll actually follow through.
Jan. 29 - one barefoot and one in shorts...stopped for a snack bite.

Now that Ben is walking so well, he loves to play outside in the backyard...and he keeps us on our toes since everything goes in his mouth.

...he even loves to eat dirt, mud, and sand...ACK!



...and he found a puddle of water from dad having the sprinklers on...soaked!

No comments: