THE MOST IMPORTANT WORK YOU AND I WILL EVER DO WILL BE WITHIN THE WALLS OF OUR HOME. -Harold B. Lee

Monday, February 11, 2008

The Adventures of Toddlerhood

Oh what fun it is! Sam learned how to open the refrigerator today. John and I walked in to find him with his hand in the blueberries and sipping milk...and he didn't stop when he saw us. He kept eating and desperately reached to snatch a final handful when I swooped in to move him out of the refrigerator.
I made a quick call to my favorite baby store (I've done this enough times that their phone number is actually programmed into my cell phone)...yes, they had a refrigerator lock and would be holding it at the counter..."I'm on my way!" I assured them.
Now the refrigerator door is locked. Sam tugged on it a few times this evening and when he wasn't able to open it, he quietly walked away...on to figure something else out, I guess.

No comments: