Brittany didn't eat all her breakfast again this morning, but...From the kitchen I hear, "crunch, crunch...". Since I know Sam doesn't have food, I stick my head in the playroom to see what it is I hear...Oh, yes!...Sam's found Brittany's unfinished breakfast. I walk over to him and he says, "Ooo", which is what he calls Cheerios. I ask if he knows what that is and he says, Yum, yum!" Oh, okay, I guess...so if you're wondering...dog food tastes like Cheerios (at least to a 17 month old).
This is a first for us...should I be concerned?...will it make him sick? Surely most children who grow up with dogs have eaten some dog food, right?
3 comments:
Yes Drew has taken a bite or two out of Guinness' bowl, I am not too concerned!!!! lol!
No worries... I got a whiff of Ella's breath one (okay, two) days only to discover that she digs dog food too.... beats me! Good dog, Sam!
Not long ago I read a post from a friend whose baby had taken off his own diaper and was helping himself to some poo...he survived, so I think Sam is in the clear! :)
Post a Comment