Over the weekend I noticed Sam's last canine had broken through the skin. That means that he now has all 16 teeth in...ahhh...what a relief! I guess Sam's ready for his first Filet Mignon. Now we just have to wait for the dreaded two year molars...hopefully we'll have a little break before those start coming in....And we also need to figure out why they're discolored. I've been told it may be from flouride, iron, or poorly formed enamel, but I can't seem to get a definitive answer. We've been to one dentist and may be going to another for a second opinion. I'd love to hear from anyone who has some experience with this. I'm having visions of little Sam starting school with rotten looking teeth and being made fun of. Also, so far, no one's been able to tell us whether or not his permanent teeth will also be discolored.
2 comments:
You didn't take any questionable presciption meds when you were pregnant, did you? I know there are some that discolor infant teeth in utero. I have a good friend who's a dentist. I'll ask him if there could be another reason why.
Rachel
I think Drew is close to have all 16 of his too!
Post a Comment