THE MOST IMPORTANT WORK YOU AND I WILL EVER DO WILL BE WITHIN THE WALLS OF OUR HOME. -Harold B. Lee

Monday, November 24, 2008

Night Light

Here's the really cool night light I mentioned in my previous post about Sam moving to his toddler bed. Sorry I didn't link it in that post...I couldn't remember who it was made by and Sam was sleeping so I couldn't go look at it.
It's the Dim'n Bright Auto Sensor Night Light by Safety 1st (although ours never turns off, so I don't know how the "auto sensor" is supposed to work...regardless, it serves the intended purpose) and I got it at Babies R Us...less than $10.
I realize it's not very green to have a light on all day and all night, but I'm not going to unscrew every day and it's probably a low wattage anyway...may look for a more energy efficient replacement bulb when the time comes.

No comments: