The cutest thing about this first food experience was Sam's excitement. He slept late the morning that we first gave Ben cereal but about 5 minutes into it I decided to wake him because (1) it was late and (2) I thought he'd like to see Ben eat. I went to get him and was quietly waking him and telling him that his brother was eating cereal for the first time...I asked him if he wanted to watch him. He shot up in bed and was as excited as a little boy on Christmas morning. I carried him in with a sleepy face, he watched Ben eat a few bites and then said, "But he didn't grow!" We always tell him, "One day Ben will be able to do ____ when he grows." I think he thought he would come in the kitchen to find Ben grown (up to his size) and sitting at the table eating.
First bite...
What is this?...
Sam feeding Ben...



No comments:
Post a Comment