John and Sam went to see the Frisco Roughriders play on Memorial Day...it was a hot day! Almost 100 and not even June yet! We think it's going to be a hot summer. Sam loved watching the bullpen and he and John got a game ball...although there's a question about who's ball it really was. There was another kid there trying to get a ball and when one was thrown their way, John stood up and caught it...and he gave it to Sam. He came home really feeling badly that he kept the other kid from getting a ball.
Sam got a hot dog and pretzel and then said to John, "Daddy I'm still really hungry, I think I need some cotton candy too." I don't think he got any cotton candy, but he did get a shaved ice which gave him his second wind.
This is not a sunburn...it was just THAT hot out there...
(Sam unfortunately got his momma skin...I get red like this and will stay red for an hour or more when I'm hot)
No comments:
Post a Comment