THE MOST IMPORTANT WORK YOU AND I WILL EVER DO WILL BE WITHIN THE WALLS OF OUR HOME. -Harold B. Lee
Thursday, June 3, 2010
The Forbidden Nickname
There was one nickname I never wanted my Ben called...just one...and because I never wanted Ben called by this name, it has never been uttered in our house. But, because I call Ben, Benjers, and because Sam is three and he plays with the name Benjers, he has discovered the forbidden nickname...Benji! Yep, that is Ben's current nickname from his big brother. For some reason, coming from big bro who made it up himself, it's cute. But, Sam will be the only one allowed to use this name.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Matt was originally named Benjamin, but reportedly when the nurse brought him in all wrapped up and said, "Here is little Benji!" he was quickly renamed to Matthew!
But I think it is adorable when coming from a 3 yr old!
Post a Comment