THE MOST IMPORTANT WORK YOU AND I WILL EVER DO WILL BE WITHIN THE WALLS OF OUR HOME. -Harold B. Lee

Friday, October 31, 2008

Eating Markers

I think I've mentioned before about the time I found Sam biting the ends of his crayons off. Well, today it was markers. I was cooking dinner and John brought Sam to me (from his playroom)...black lips, black teeth, black tongue, and black spit running down his chin. And then he brought me the marker container that contained a pool of black spit and bitten off marker tips. So now, every one of Sam's markers has a flat tip instead of pointed one...maybe he just prefers a wide-tip marker.
Seriously, what is it? Why does he like to snap off the ends of colorful writing utensils with his teeth?

2 comments:

The Gecks said...

You would think he would like the red flavor at least!

So, I got your comment, and yes, it is the message with the sea turtles and such. Saw it on t.v. this morning and then found it on his website. It's probably a little late, but my fighter side is coming out and I just wanted to put out my 2 cents!

Tell John and fam hello. Your pics are way too good... when are you going professional???

Anonymous said...

And you are yelling at me giving him Reeses pieces cuz they have food coloring!