THE MOST IMPORTANT WORK YOU AND I WILL EVER DO WILL BE WITHIN THE WALLS OF OUR HOME. -Harold B. Lee

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Best Grass-Fed Beef in Dallas

The Dallas Observer's current 'Best Of' list names Texas Supernatural Meats as the best grass-fed beef in Dallas. We started buying our meat and eggs from them after visiting Windy Meadows Farm. We are so lucky here in Dallas to have such quality meats, eggs, and cheese at our fingertips. If you haven't tried them out, visit them on Fridays and Saturdays at the Dallas Farmers Market in Shed 2.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jen, Thx for turning me onto Windy Meadows Farm. I've always been very interested in nutrition and pretty careful about what we cook/eat. And East TX we're very lucky to have ready access to great local, natural stuff. I'm going to make a call to WMF this week. I've got a good wild salmon source if you are interested.
I'll have to keep up w/ your blog -- You seem so well-versed in this stuff!! You are going to save me some time on all my internet research! :) Love to Stooby & Sam.