THE MOST IMPORTANT WORK YOU AND I WILL EVER DO WILL BE WITHIN THE WALLS OF OUR HOME. -Harold B. Lee

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A Good Teacher

I have to share this article from the current issue of Newsweek, I'm Not a Babysitter. It was written by a former co-worker. I'm very excited to know someone who's been published in a magazine (a BIG one!)...I just feel the need to brag on her. I've always thoroughly enjoyed her writing (in emails), whether it's two sentences or two paragraphs. She is a very gifted writer and has a unique way of communicating her thoughts. And guess what...she's not a Language Arts teacher...science! She's also, as you will read, a very devoted teacher and a true gift to the profession. I pray that Sam has many years filled with teachers just like her!...after reading the article, you will too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful article! I am glad you posted this...I am surprised I have not heard more about this around the school district. Unless I just haven't really been reading the district events emails very well.