I'm a sucker for kids in adorable hats. I love all hats, but I'm really more of a unique, one-of-a-kind girl. I'm all about finding
(and having) something no one else has. The thing is, with a boy, the choices are pretty much a baseball cap or a baseball cap...until winter. I love putting Sam in knit hats in the winter (because we have blowing snow here, ya know! Ha!), and when I saw
these pictures on our photographer's blog, my heart melted. I found out where mom got the hats...Gap,
Etsy, and
Lafolie. I loved the ones at Lafolie, but they're a little on the expensive side...probably around $50 each once you add in shipping. But, Etsy...my kind of place! If you're not familiar with Etsy, it's an Ebay type place, where you buy from individuals, but the stuff is handmade and new...although there might be used stuff too...I don't know. And knit hats for kids, there are hundreds of them! I got two for for Sam (from two different sellers) for about $50, including shipping. We're still waiting for one because it's coming from Canada! I can't wait to take some photos for the Christmas cards in these new hats! But for now, we have silly Sam photos trying on one of his new hats.

3 comments:
yes, I have seen those at LaFolie, and think I might have to get the kids one too!
Sam is so cute!!! I love these kind of hats on little boys, too. You did good!
I. Love. Etsy.
Post a Comment